Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Reaction when you randomly hear someone burp

General discussion of the burping fetish.
HEARTofIRON

Reaction when you randomly hear someone burp

Post by HEARTofIRON » 05 Dec 2017, 09:44

Normally if I am in public and I hear someone burp I will immediately look around to see who it was, although I will do my best to seem inconspicuous.
How do you react when you hear a random person burp in public? Do you act the same as me, or do you ignore it so as to not draw attention to yourself?

Icy One

Re: Reaction when you randomly hear someone burp

Post by Icy One » 05 Dec 2017, 11:55

I'll flinch and pretend I didn't hear it.
"There's a man who leads a life of danger.
To everyone he meets he stays a stranger.
With every move he makes another chance he takes.
Odds are he won't live to see tomorrow."
— Johnny Rivers, Secret Agent Man

Watch_Anime

Post by Watch_Anime » 06 Dec 2017, 03:24

Same dude I won't make it to obvious but I always check to see who it was.

Rosy Jade Maiden

Post by Rosy Jade Maiden » 07 Dec 2017, 02:38

It depends on who it is. If it's a cute guy I'll outwardly ignore it but bite my lip a little and secretly get hot. If it's anybody else I'll shudder on the inside.

ronniemathis

Post by ronniemathis » 28 Dec 2017, 06:31

I don't hear anyone burp in public, but when I hear someone burp, I start smiling and laughing.
Wanda: It's really nice of you to donate the rest of your chocolate Easter egg to the food bank, Zoe.
Zoe: Now lots of kids will get to enjoy it besides me.
Wanda: That must make you feel pretty good.
Zoe: Urp! :burp:
Zoe: Yeah, or at least it will once my stomach-ache goes away.
Wanda: Didn't I tell you chocolate scrambled eggs were a bad idea?
March 25, 2005
Baby Blues

Mr zim97

Post by Mr zim97 » 01 Jan 2018, 04:04

I usually look around to see who it was. This happens almost every time unless I saw who did as it happened.

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 24 Jan 2018, 21:03

Depends on who I'm with, where I am and wether or not I know the person burping.

I will always attempt to see who it was who burped but I won't look around obviously if it's not someone I know.

If it's one of my friends then I'll definitely not be shy about looking at them as they do it, usually I find if someone is doing a huge burp the last thing they are noticing is who is looking at them as they do it (until after they finish, then they will usually look to see who heard them and their reactions). If it's one of my friends I'll always act really impressed by it and tell them how awesome it was. After so many years of exposure, my closest burpy girl friends know I don't mind their burps and have come to expect me to comment on them. The one who does the most frequent and typically deep and nasty burps has told me on a few occasions that she feels so gross and embarrassed when she has to burp but can't help the way they come out, and that it comforts her if I'm around when she does it so I can make an encouraging comment and make her feel better. Which made me feel fucking awesome.