Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Two Girls Burping Contest

General discussion of the burping fetish.
Burpjob

Two Girls Burping Contest

Post by Burpjob » 08 Aug 2017, 04:55

Has anyone ever thought of doing a thing where they get their girlfriend or female friend to do a burping contest with another person's girlfriend or female friend? Mainly because I have a female friend, and she likes to do burping contests, and I've been trying to find a girl to do a burping contest with her. She's really good at burping, an expert I'd say, if you know a girl who'd be up to go against her, and you're interested in letting them, let me know. We could do it on Skype, Gmail, or another video chatting software, preferably Skype, and of course, all four of us would be in the call.

indianswag01

Re: Two Girls Burping Contest

Post by indianswag01 » 10 Aug 2017, 03:24

As my username implies, I'm Indian, but I've lived in America all my life so I'm pretty into burping. Anyway, my neighbors are also Indian girls but they are hardcore American (white). Anyway I am 16, and they are 15 and 13, and I think that they are decently hot. Having my burp fetish, I tried to never talk about burps with them at all. However, one day I was bored and challenged the younger one, to a burping contest. Neither of us can burp that well, but I was the clear cut winner cuz she could barely burp. Her older sister came downstairs and asked what we were doing and I said a burping contest. She asked if she could join in, but I said I was all burped out. So she and her sister literally had a burping contest against themselves. The older one could burp on command, but the younger one couldn't. So even though they were p bad burpers and couldn't get much gas out, it was amazing to watch and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

buxombelch

Post by buxombelch » 24 Feb 2018, 10:41

indianswag01 wrote:
10 Aug 2017, 03:24
Anyway I am 16, and they are 15 and 13, and I think that they are decently hot.
Is that true?

dako7

Post by dako7 » 26 Feb 2018, 08:09

Is it wrong for a 16 year old to find a 15 year old attractive?

buxombelch

Post by buxombelch » 26 Feb 2018, 08:50

dako7 wrote:
26 Feb 2018, 08:09
Is it wrong for a 16 year old to find a 15 year old attractive?
No, it's wrong for an underage kid to email me trying to buy a naked custom clip.

Not cool.

buxombelch

Post by buxombelch » 26 Feb 2018, 08:52

hey, the other girl was 13... and that's just gross, dude.