Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Have any of you guys tried burping with mentos and diet coke

General discussion of the burping fetish.
biancalala19
Posts: 177
Joined: 09 Jun 2010, 01:14
Gender: Male - Male

Have any of you guys tried burping with mentos and diet coke

Post by biancalala19 » 23 Jun 2010, 22:24

It really does make your burps A LOT louder!!!!! hahah.
Like the experiment with diet coke 2 liter and the thing of mentos, how it makes it shoot up in the air!!!


Well if you drink a diet coke and suck on a mentos it makes your burps A WHOLE LOT better!

Have any of you tried it????


This is the video link to the mentos/diet coke burp:]]]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSRNQJkIlJs

Collett
Posts: 23
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 01:05
Location: Exeter, United Kingdom
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Have any of you guys tried burping with mentos and diet

Post by Collett » 23 Jun 2010, 23:51

Well, that was really hot.

biancalala19
Posts: 177
Joined: 09 Jun 2010, 01:14
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Have any of you guys tried burping with mentos and diet

Post by biancalala19 » 24 Jun 2010, 04:05

<333333333333 thanks!

User avatar
belchingmouse
Posts: 387
Joined: 28 Sep 2008, 03:46
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Have any of you guys tried burping with mentos and diet

Post by belchingmouse » 24 Jun 2010, 18:05

I've never been brave enough to try mentos and diet coke. I'd swallow them and chase em with the coke, but I'm sure that would just spell for disaster x_X. I'll have to try drinking the coke and then sucking on them. I did notice one of your blog poll options was helium burps; THAT I've tried before ;D

Gassybubble81
Posts: 561
Joined: 12 Feb 2009, 20:59
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Have any of you guys tried burping with mentos and diet

Post by Gassybubble81 » 24 Jun 2010, 18:17

I haven't tried it, personally, but I don't think your stomach "explodes", like many people believe(kinda like pop rocks and soda). I've seen a lot of people do it on YouTube, and their stomachs seem to fill up with gas, but since your stomach a pretty durable organ, it handle what a soda bottle cannot. The most that could happen, if by chance, would be getting sick from all the gas in your belly and you wind up throwing it up(the mentos and soda). But most people I've seen just get a pretty interesting, seemingly endless, stream of loud, long belches. Though I guess it's a gamble if you don't want to throw up. I personally hate throwing up.

biancalala19
Posts: 177
Joined: 09 Jun 2010, 01:14
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Have any of you guys tried burping with mentos and diet

Post by biancalala19 » 24 Jun 2010, 22:23

belchingmouse wrote:I've never been brave enough to try mentos and diet coke. I'd swallow them and chase em with the coke, but I'm sure that would just spell for disaster x_X. I'll have to try drinking the coke and then sucking on them. I did notice one of your blog poll options was helium burps; THAT I've tried before ;D

I was praying that, that one wouldn't win... only cause my mom scared me sooooooooooooo bad by saying it will freeze my vocal cords lol! So I was happy it didn't win. lol. But you tired it, your fine right? What did it sound like?

biancalala19
Posts: 177
Joined: 09 Jun 2010, 01:14
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Have any of you guys tried burping with mentos and diet

Post by biancalala19 » 24 Jun 2010, 22:24

Gassybubble81 wrote:I haven't tried it, personally, but I don't think your stomach "explodes", like many people believe(kinda like pop rocks and soda). I've seen a lot of people do it on YouTube, and their stomachs seem to fill up with gas, but since your stomach a pretty durable organ, it handle what a soda bottle cannot. The most that could happen, if by chance, would be getting sick from all the gas in your belly and you wind up throwing it up(the mentos and soda). But most people I've seen just get a pretty interesting, seemingly endless, stream of loud, long belches. Though I guess it's a gamble if you don't want to throw up. I personally hate throwing up.

I was to scared to swollow it, so I just sucked all of the "Mint" out of it and then swalloed lol! && I hate throwing up too, when i get the stomach flu i hold it in until my body makes it come out HAHAHAH!

User avatar
belchingmouse
Posts: 387
Joined: 28 Sep 2008, 03:46
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Have any of you guys tried burping with mentos and diet

Post by belchingmouse » 25 Jun 2010, 13:46

biancalala19 wrote:
belchingmouse wrote:...helium burps...
I was praying that, that one wouldn't win... only cause my mom scared me sooooooooooooo bad by saying it will freeze my vocal cords lol! So I was happy it didn't win. lol. But you tired it, your fine right? What did it sound like?
Well, I would suck air in using balloons; it was actually quite fun, pushing air down into your stomach so you don't have to do all the work sucking it in. Just gotta be careful too much doesn't go in at once or you might gag and belch out a lot. Helium in the balloon Did make the burps sound weird, but if I remember it wasn't really weird or as high-pitched as your voice is after inhaling it. Stifled may be what mine sounded like, like holding your nose is to talking.

biancalala19
Posts: 177
Joined: 09 Jun 2010, 01:14
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Have any of you guys tried burping with mentos and diet

Post by biancalala19 » 27 Jun 2010, 08:40

Well, I would suck air in using balloons; it was actually quite fun, pushing air down into your stomach so you don't have to do all the work sucking it in. Just gotta be careful too much doesn't go in at once or you might gag and belch out a lot. Helium in the balloon Did make the burps sound weird, but if I remember it wasn't really weird or as high-pitched as your voice is after inhaling it. Stifled may be what mine sounded like, like holding your nose is to talking.[/quote]


On thats it... I thought i would be really really cool lol.

Gassybubble81
Posts: 561
Joined: 12 Feb 2009, 20:59
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Have any of you guys tried burping with mentos and diet

Post by Gassybubble81 » 27 Jun 2010, 15:56

biancalala19 wrote:
Gassybubble81 wrote:I haven't tried it, personally, but I don't think your stomach "explodes", like many people believe(kinda like pop rocks and soda). I've seen a lot of people do it on YouTube, and their stomachs seem to fill up with gas, but since your stomach a pretty durable organ, it handle what a soda bottle cannot. The most that could happen, if by chance, would be getting sick from all the gas in your belly and you wind up throwing it up(the mentos and soda). But most people I've seen just get a pretty interesting, seemingly endless, stream of loud, long belches. Though I guess it's a gamble if you don't want to throw up. I personally hate throwing up.

I was to scared to swollow it, so I just sucked all of the "Mint" out of it and then swalloed lol! && I hate throwing up too, when i get the stomach flu i hold it in until my body makes it come out HAHAHAH!
I totally know what you mean here. That whole feeling is just awful. I can honestly say that I haven't thrown up in a LONG while(probably since the late 90s) and luckily, I don't get THAT specific effect whenever I get the flu(it kinda hits people differently, and everybody gets a different selection of symptoms). But yeah, if you don't like throwing up, I guess I could recommend you from swallowing the mentos and chugging soda :D .

Post Reply