Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Burping and cycling.....

General discussion of the burping fetish.
sub_2

Re: Burping and cycling.....

Post by sub_2 » 19 Sep 2017, 12:35

Hey dude,

Thanks for asking, no offence taken. It was for sepefate unconnected MH issues, however some of the fetishes i have (burping/trumping/cycling) may have added to the diagnosis.

Keep on burping dudes!

sub_2

Post by sub_2 » 10 Feb 2018, 21:39

Hey burp gang, just wondered if anyone had any new footage of hot sweaty cyclists burping? Also if anyone has any motorcycle belch vids to share that would be awesome.

Does anyone want me to share some pictures of me in my cycling lycras?

Thanks ans keep on berpen guys

Sub_2

frank1

Post by frank1 » 11 Feb 2018, 10:09

Got some really good ones

https://youtu.be/m_MYH2yYe_g 0:27,2:19,7:22,8:47

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBNlQmEnSy4 4:09,7:22

sub_2

Post by sub_2 » 11 Feb 2018, 15:54

Hey dewd thanks for the reply.

I watched the second link first and this aroused me slightly, then i watched the first one and kept repeating it over and over, burping rhythmically in time to the bikers belch, this got me super horned up and you can guess the rest......

Thanks again for the links but im still searching for the holy grail of horny burp vids.... lycra clad sweaty cyclist with bulging thighs burping after sipping from thier cycle bottles.... if anyone 'out there' has any footage as described... PLEASE share it!!!!

Anyone want to see some pics of me in my cycle outfit?

Keep on belching dudes