Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Any girls with a burping fetish?

General discussion of the burping fetish.
boredburpergal

Re: Any girls with a burping fetish?

Post by boredburpergal » 14 Mar 2018, 22:57

mrs.piglet wrote:
23 Jun 2017, 12:37
I have the fetish for female burps too... its hard because most of the people I meet are male... and I kind of feel bad when males try to conversate.. its also hard when I finally do find others girls .. they are into being bloated vore etc... im not into those things and get turned off fast... second I always meet man like females ( no offense ) and I like the girly girl type of females... damn this fetish lol
E048 wrote:
14 Mar 2018, 21:20
I’m late to the party, but I feel the exact same way. I’m a girl and definitely prefer burps from other girls, but they’re so much harder to find :/
Yeah, I think I have to second piglets statement.

mrs.piglet

Post by mrs.piglet » 14 Mar 2018, 23:25

Yes it is.. It not enough of us on here but I believe there are others.. They are just too shy or embarrassed..

mrs.piglet

Post by mrs.piglet » 14 Mar 2018, 23:25

Yes it is.. It not enough of us on here but I believe there are others.. They are just too shy or embarrassed..

RightWing

Post by RightWing » 15 Mar 2018, 03:03

It definitely seems like it, I have tried dating sites catered towards this fetish and another similar one and nine times out of ten i get messages from men. the very few women i meet often adre embarassed by it or are afrad to delve into the fetish.
"It matters not who you love, where you love, why you love, when you love or how you love, it matters only that you love" John Lennon

:x :burp: :bigbelch: :bigbelch: :sodaburp: :ymapplause:

mrs.piglet

Post by mrs.piglet » 15 Mar 2018, 03:34

Rightwing yes I believe some are definitely shy.. When I use to make videos on youtube... It was mostly guys will comment.. A couple females comment but then will erase their comment after a while.. Or guys will come on their comment and scare them away 🙁😔

Quazar1996

Post by Quazar1996 » 17 Mar 2018, 11:04

Rosy Jade Maiden wrote:
23 Apr 2009, 23:29
Thanks. I suppose I'll try to someday. I don't know why it doesn't gross me out like it does for most women.
I wouldn't mind chatting about the fetish with you if your up for that

mrs.piglet

Post by mrs.piglet » 28 Mar 2018, 14:28

buxombelch wrote:
28 Mar 2018, 08:19
mrs.piglet wrote:
14 Mar 2018, 23:25
My opinion is that most females just don't know about it, whether the fetish still lies dormant because of lack of exposure or they haven't the place--or maybe the reason--to explore or intermingle. I wouldn't imagine HERE is the best place to find women-on-women burp action (no disrespect), whether for fun or forever. Just from an outsider's perspective, the women's subforums are for dudes looking for chick stuff, and the men's are for dudes looking for dude stuff. "It's a man's burp." -- James Belch
Regarding the guys responding, I've resigned to the reality that that's just going to happen no matter what your profile says or what you post, respond, or repeat over and over... some guys just don't--won't--get it. I assume it's a gender thing. I don't know.
I think girls are on here its just they are embarrassed to interact.. Scared there identity will be revealed... I have a friend that I met on here back in 2011 and we are still close to this day.. Of course we eventually wanted to see what each other looked like and yes we been burping for each other for years because no one knows about our fetish.. Its our little secret... So im saying she is not the only girl that I have met on here... Its more so everyone I meet is so scared of someone finding out about them and who they are

Belchylil

Post by Belchylil » 31 Mar 2018, 12:54

I have the fetish, I'm female, 40, UK

SydneyCarton

Post by SydneyCarton » 31 Mar 2018, 15:23

. . .
Last edited by SydneyCarton on 26 Jul 2018, 23:09, edited 1 time in total.

ChloeBurp

Post by ChloeBurp » 22 Apr 2018, 13:41

Hi there, Im a busty female and I look for someone that would belch for me while jerking off. It makes me so so wet and since I can't burp myself, I would be happy to send u nudee or naughty videos instead;) My kik is: BurpMe or ChloeBurp