Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Does anybody have a burping fetish and is a girl?

General discussion of the burping fetish.
gassyburps
Posts: 41
Joined: 11 Sep 2015, 03:25
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Does anybody have a burping fetish and is a girl?

Post by gassyburps » 23 Sep 2015, 11:18

Mariahautumn222 wrote:I am a girl who has had this fetish for years. I dream of the day i can tell someone andnd have them burp for me during foreplay and sex
Wanna share burps

User avatar
Mariahautumn222
Posts: 15
Joined: 11 Jul 2015, 07:36
Gender: Female - Female

Re: Does anybody have a burping fetish and is a girl?

Post by Mariahautumn222 » 03 Nov 2015, 03:44

I am a girl who has had this fetish since before I ever started masturbating. I always found it cute or arousing when guys burp since I was young. When I was 14 I started watching burp videos on YouTube to touch myself to. I haven't been brave enough to tell any man about my fetish, but I'm thinking of telling my boyfriend I've lived with for 9 months. I hope he is cool with it and is even open to me being super turned on by him burping.

User avatar
Arth
Posts: 702
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 11:27
Location: Brazil
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Ramon, Umul, Hamil and Treslott Belgium

Post by Arth » 18 Nov 2015, 05:06

edit by Q: spam deleted
Lmao he actually talked about açaí in this spam

User avatar
Rosy Jade Maiden
Moderator
Posts: 1074
Joined: 10 Apr 2009, 00:23
Gender: Female - Female

Re: Does anybody have a burping fetish and is a girl?

Post by Rosy Jade Maiden » 18 Nov 2015, 15:51

Mariahautumn222 wrote:I am a girl who has had this fetish since before I ever started masturbating. I always found it cute or arousing when guys burp since I was young. When I was 14 I started watching burp videos on YouTube to touch myself to. I haven't been brave enough to tell any man about my fetish, but I'm thinking of telling my boyfriend I've lived with for 9 months. I hope he is cool with it and is even open to me being super turned on by him burping.
You kids these days and your YouTube! In my day we had nothing but memories. :D Seriously though, I encourage you to slowly introduce it to your bf. You'd be surprised.

sky.mic
Posts: 7
Joined: 06 Dec 2015, 21:48
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Does anybody have a burping fetish and is a girl?

Post by sky.mic » 06 Dec 2015, 23:40

Hello. I am a 23 year old straight guy and I have been turned on by girls burping and also burping for a girl. If I don't sound to "thirsty" any of you girls can talk to me about your burping fetish. Because I too am nervous to reveal this fetish to a girl who might think it is weird.

Burpaddict
Posts: 20
Joined: 17 Jan 2016, 01:02
Gender: Female - Female
Contact:

Re: Does anybody have a burping fetish and is a girl?

Post by Burpaddict » 17 Jan 2016, 01:15

I'm a 23 year old girl who has a burp fetish, I'm bisexual so I find both girls and guys who can burp VERY hot. I discovered a liking for burping when I was 14 and the boys at school used to burp in class, it wasn't until I was 16 I discovered burping videos on YouTube and watched them whilst I masturbated.
The burps that turn me on the most are forced burps, you know burping on command? When you inhale air and let them out, the longer and louder the better I say xD

As for me, I can't burp on command, I've tried to teach myself and watched tutorials but I can't burp, I really wish I could though! I can only burp if I drink a fizzy beverage but even then they aren't impressive, if anything I'd say farting is my talent, I have severe IBS so I fart A LOT, like no joke it's pretty much constant.

I have been with my boyfriend for two years and I told him about my burp fetish and how it turns me on, so I was really embarrassed but he laughed at me and called me a weirdo yet he burps on command for me! So I guess I'm lucky in a way :)
Although I have just joined this forum but I don't want him to know about it.

I am finally proud of my burp fetish, burping is so awesome and super sexy! So if you guys and girls wanna post videos of you burping on command please do! I'll rate you out of 10 :D
Burping is sexy

User avatar
Ruffneck
Posts: 1119
Joined: 28 Jul 2014, 20:44
Location: Germany
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Does anybody have a burping fetish and is a girl?

Post by Ruffneck » 17 Jan 2016, 03:51

Burpaddict wrote: As for me, I can't burp on command, I've tried to teach myself and watched tutorials but I can't burp
Try this thread: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5785

Welcome to the forums! :)

Girlygirl18
Posts: 1
Joined: 20 Jan 2016, 22:38
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Does anybody have a burping fetish and is a girl?

Post by Girlygirl18 » 20 Jan 2016, 23:36

Hi, I'm pretty new on this forum!
I'm a girl and I have this fetish too, but it troubles me a lot ...
I never told that to anybody because I feel like everybody will think I'm weird especially the boys I date!
I think some girls are burping very well! But there are more guys that burp well, so I prefer guys burps !
Everytime I'm masturbating, it's on burping videos or burping scenarios in my head...
I don't know how to tell it to my boyfriend... I talked a little about something wierd about me and he tries hard to find what it is but he is never close... I don't know if I should tell him because it's weird to me and I'm not proud of this fetish so I don't know how will I take it if he starts to burp during sex or if he will be willing to do it. It scares me and I just want to know about maybe some of your experiences..?

(My first language is French so I'm trying to be as clear as possible with my English xp thank you in advance)

nchoji
Posts: 2
Joined: 02 Feb 2014, 02:00
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Does anybody have a burping fetish and is a girl?

Post by nchoji » 05 Feb 2016, 01:06

Burpaddict wrote:I'm a 23 year old girl who has a burp fetish, I'm bisexual so I find both girls and guys who can burp VERY hot. I discovered a liking for burping when I was 14 and the boys at school used to burp in class, it wasn't until I was 16 I discovered burping videos on YouTube and watched them whilst I masturbated.
The burps that turn me on the most are forced burps, you know burping on command? When you inhale air and let them out, the longer and louder the better I say xD

As for me, I can't burp on command, I've tried to teach myself and watched tutorials but I can't burp, I really wish I could though! I can only burp if I drink a fizzy beverage but even then they aren't impressive, if anything I'd say farting is my talent, I have severe IBS so I fart A LOT, like no joke it's pretty much constant.

I have been with my boyfriend for two years and I told him about my burp fetish and how it turns me on, so I was really embarrassed but he laughed at me and called me a weirdo yet he burps on command for me! So I guess I'm lucky in a way :)
Although I have just joined this forum but I don't want him to know about it.

I am finally proud of my burp fetish, burping is so awesome and super sexy! So if you guys and girls wanna post videos of you burping on command please do! I'll rate you out of 10 :D
I have a fart fetish and can burp on command.
Marry me.

User avatar
RileyJane
Posts: 46
Joined: 18 Mar 2014, 18:38
Location: Detroit, MI
Gender: Male - Male
Contact:

Re: Does anybody have a burping fetish and is a girl?

Post by RileyJane » 05 Feb 2016, 03:51

Its not quite a fetish for me, but has definitely become a kink. I've always been a burped, and can do it on command. The feeling of a good burp and the shock on peoples faces has always made me giddy. It wasn't until I started filming fetish clips and came across the forum that it became a kink though. I love letting them rip, feeling the hot air bubbles make they're way up from my stomach, and of course the glorious relief once they are out.
XO-Riley Jane
http://clips4sale.com/73707
https://fetlife.com/users/4763560
http://lil-unicorn-farts.tumblr.com
Facebook: ModelRileyJane
Instagram: ModelRileyJane

Post Reply