Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

What Do You Like About Burps?

General discussion of the burping fetish.
eskimo

What Do You Like About Burps?

Post by eskimo » 30 Jul 2018, 17:24

What is it you like about them?
For me, it's not just the sound. I think masculinity is sexy. And so I find it sexy when both men and women burp. I also like the idea of releasing trapped air and feeling better.

candico

Re: What Do You Like About Burps?

Post by candico » 30 Jul 2018, 19:12

Interesting question! For me I think it is the power especially if they are loud. Natural burps with some extra power forced out off the body...Can be sexy with both male and female but when a girl does it without feeling embarrased it is so cool and attractive. What do you think?

SpasticSpecter154

Post by SpasticSpecter154 » 30 Jul 2018, 21:01

In terms of the burp itself: a deep, proud one coming from a petite woman.
In terms of why: it's classy; my kind of classy.

If it wasn't unacceptable, I wouldn't find it interesting.

himynameis

Post by himynameis » 31 Jul 2018, 03:16

It has a quality that could be described as... robust? Perhaps being an indication of being satiated or satisfied is part of it. Something about the massive size of it coming from a beautiful woman is also arousing. It's as if it compliments her beauty, especially if she is generously endowed, in which case the size and perfection of the belch compliments the size and shapeliness of her assets.

Georgij Zhukov

Post by Georgij Zhukov » 31 Jul 2018, 13:42

I like quite everything about it: the sound (better if loud), the smell etc...
I'd like a cute girl to burp (and blow it) near me (it's happened many times) and on me, it'd ne fantastic😱😱😱😍

belchboy

Post by belchboy » 01 Aug 2018, 09:46

Nothing better than the sound, loud and deep. Theres also something hot about the belcher not giving a **** when they let out such a beast, especially if they seem all innocent

Embers

Post by Embers » 28 Aug 2018, 22:59

I just love that hearing one probably means that either the belcher was so gassy that he couldn’t hold it in or he just didn’t care enough about who was around to hold it in. There’s something piggish about it that I love. I love it when the guy isn’t cocky about it but he’s also not apologetic in the least and doesn’t excuse himself. That kinda in between attitude tells me he thinks it’s not a big deal either way probably because he belches like that all the time.

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 06 Sep 2018, 15:37

Basically I love everything about burping, but only from girls. For me I seem to find burping as something I can just endlessly analyse and try to pull apart every part of it in my mind trying to put myself in the body and mind of the girl who does it... Really trying to get a feel for what it was like for her.

Deep burps are the best and burps which sound like vomit wanted to come up but she managed to do it without any hesitation.

I love natural burps which seem to catch everyone by surprise but also a good on command burper is also really hot and beautiful to me. It's almost like burping is an art form or something for me, I can put a good burp I like on repeat loop for a long time an just watch it over an over trying to analyse it more closely, even slowing it down or zooming in on the face as it happens while sitting there masterbating to it for hours. I prefer to find one or 2 decent burps I haven't watched very much to masterbate to, rather than compilations of many different burps.