Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Info quest #2: Serial requests

General discussion of the burping fetish.
frank1

Re: Info quest #2: Serial requests

Post by frank1 » 20 Jul 2018, 00:56

Honestly I feel like its male entitlement and not taking no for answer. Guys don't care about your answer and just want their needs to satisfied. They don't care how often they do it as long as they get what they want.

SoBelchin

Post by SoBelchin » 20 Jul 2018, 02:40

I have to think that some level of desperation is at play here- the guys want something really badly and have no idea how to get it, so they just keep banging their head against the wall doing the same thing over and over because hypothetically, some day, it might work.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 20 Jul 2018, 04:44

Sadly I don't think there is a way to understand it, there will always be guys who won't take no for an answer and i'm sure it's psychological issue for some and maybe try asking some of them to see if that sheds some light on some things. If things are bad you should definitely block them to prevent them from commenting and sending messages. You shouldn't have to put up with all of that, I usually do that with any comment I don't like on my videos. I usually block the person to prevent them from commenting I also remove the comments as well. I have a system set up on YouTube were certain words within comments are taken into consideration so I can avoid the whole fanfare to begin with and prevent toxic comments from winding up in the comment section.

himynameis

Post by himynameis » 21 Jul 2018, 00:28

Why does anyone do anything inappropriate, irrational, stupid, or wrong? They might be immature, self-centered, obsessive-compulsive--there are a million possibilities.

SloopA

Post by SloopA » 22 Jul 2018, 12:07

I think the problem is, and what I believe many have found out, is that this is not a game we can win or lose. It's an infinite game. These people who send these messages honestly don't care and I'd even believe that the people on this forum kinda don't care either. They all know the same thing, eventually someone else will come and burp for them and they will leave and the next person will come. It's a cycle. I've talked to alot of these burp creeps who leave weird comments or the same comments and ask everyone the same questions and they feel comfortable doing this because it's the internet. No one can out them and no one knows who they are in real life.

SloopA

Post by SloopA » 24 Jul 2018, 05:47

TBH If a lot of things were behind a paywall or a membership I believe the interaction would be completely different. Honestly if this forum had a membership it would probably be more of a community.

Umbris

Post by Umbris » 24 Jul 2018, 07:25

SloopA wrote:
24 Jul 2018, 05:47
TBH If a lot of things were behind a paywall or a membership I believe the interaction would be completely different. Honestly if this forum had a membership it would probably be more of a community.
That's a good point. We are actually looking at different ways the forums can be supported, because we'd like to switch hosts as right now it's really expensive. Perhaps a "lounge" and community badges for supporters would lead to lurkers having less to go on.

SloopA

Post by SloopA » 26 Jul 2018, 10:44

Umbris wrote:
24 Jul 2018, 07:25
SloopA wrote:
24 Jul 2018, 05:47
That's a good point. We are actually looking at different ways the forums can be supported, because we'd like to switch hosts as right now it's really expensive. Perhaps a "lounge" and community badges for supporters would lead to lurkers having less to go on.
Yeah man, people pay 10 bucks for Netflix just to watch the office. I wonder who would be in favor for paying just to be allowed here or a spot with the new the media vids and compilations.