Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Crush Advice (When we both have the fetish?)

General discussion of the burping fetish.
lydia.j

Crush Advice (When we both have the fetish?)

Post by lydia.j » 04 Jul 2018, 22:15

I have no idea if there’s already a thread for this but.
I recently met a guy off of a dating app...except it wasn’t really classified as a dating app; not in anyone’s book lol. so we hit it off like...right away. this guy is honestly one of the cutest guys i’ve known; he’s got really pretty eyes and dirty blonde hair; not too skinny but also not too chubby either. so here’s the weirdest part of this all, in my opinion anyways. we both have a burping fetish. now this shocked me majorly lol. anyways, he’s amazing at burping and he always cheers me on whenever I try to burp for him (now i’m extremely shy, so keep that in mind). now, whenever i’d have a somewhat audible burp, he’d laugh and just kinda smile at me. now that the background story of this is over, here’s the worst part of this whole thing. i’m getting a major crush on him; not because of the fetish but because of so many other things. now I know this isn’t a forum for relationship advice, but, nobody else knows about this situation.
the guy knows I like him, but i’m unsure if he likes me..at all. when I told him he just kinda chuckled a bit😅.
basically, long story short, how do I go about seeing if he likes me without being straightforward and not make it seem like i only like him for his burps?..
My kik (if anyone even uses that anymore,) is emett.t.vixon

Ruffneck

Re: Crush Advice (When we both have the fetish?)

Post by Ruffneck » 05 Jul 2018, 13:34

Hey Lydia,

I moved your post to "Fetish Discussion", as it's more fitting here. :)
lydia.j wrote:
04 Jul 2018, 22:15
the guy knows I like him, but i’m unsure if he likes me..at all. when I told him he just kinda chuckled a bit😅.
Maybe he's just a bit shy in that regard and can't express himself when it comes to things like that? Something to consider.
lydia.j wrote:
04 Jul 2018, 22:15
basically, long story short, how do I go about seeing if he likes me without being straightforward and not make it seem like i only like him for his burps?..
Do you like complementing him on his burps? If yes, try to compliment something that is not fetish related, like his voice or his eyes, as you mentioned.
I hope this helps just a little bit. :D

Greets

Ruffy