LGBT+ and Burp Fetish

General discussion of the burping fetish.
Alec

LGBT+ and Burp Fetish

Post by Alec » 01 Jul 2018, 20:31

Hey guys! I had an old account on here that I've abandoned because it was from years ago, and since then I have both come out as transgender (ftm) and as bisexual. I was wondering if there are any other LGBT+ folks here who share the burping fetish!

A bit about myself: I'm 22 years old, I'm a trans guy, obviously I'm super into burping, and I'm not a bad burper myself. Though unfortunately I'm uncomfortable sharing photos, videos, or recordings of myself (mainly because I'm trans and dislike how I look and sound), I LOVE talking with people and am down to talk about almost anything.

So yeah, tell me a bit about yourselves and shoot me a PM if anyone wants to chat :) :D

burpaccount2

Re: LGBT+ and Burp Fetish

Post by burpaccount2 » 01 Jul 2018, 22:26

I would love to talk to you!

Jerryfromfinance

My thoughts

Post by Jerryfromfinance » 11 Jul 2018, 20:07

I'm a gay man and I would love to talk about being LGBTQ with a burp fetish. I am mostly turned on by the quality of biological male burps. However, I have also been attracted to trans men burping. Burping (for me) can be so sexy because it is very masculine and taboo. When a trans man burps, I am attracted to how it feels like they are expressing their gender in a rude and unapologetic way. Even though I am gay, I still would love to burp with a woman or a trans man. It would feel like a very personal and unique language that only we know how to speak. Other people hear this language but don't understand it the way that we do. A burp fetish is such a blessing because it can create a world of pleasure and beauty out of something that is insignificant to the average person.

Alec

Post by Alec » 11 Jul 2018, 20:24

Jerryfromfinance wrote:
11 Jul 2018, 20:07
I'm a gay man and I would love to talk about being LGBTQ with a burp fetish. I am mostly turned on by the quality of biological male burps. However, I have also been attracted to trans men burping. Burping (for me) can be so sexy because it is very masculine and taboo. When a trans man burps, I am attracted to how it feels like they are expressing their gender in a rude and unapologetic way. Even though I am gay, I still would love to burp with a woman or a trans man. It would feel like a very personal and unique language that only we know how to speak. Other people hear this language but don't understand it the way that we do. A burp fetish is such a blessing because it can create a world of pleasure and beauty out of something that is insignificant to the average person.
I mean, considering a trans man is still a man, it's not surprising that a gay man can be attracted to a trans man. And I am a "biological male", I think what you mean is cis man (: I would love to talk burping with you if you're into this though

RavenTheGarbageWitch

Post by RavenTheGarbageWitch » 12 Jul 2018, 06:48

hi there! seeing this actually made me go ahead and start a fresh account and leave my old one behind, like you i used to be on here and have since discovered ive been a girl this whole time (and how maybe 5% of boys arent actually gross and can also manage to be attractive and kind and thus worth my attention)! ive been trying to slowly come out so i figured here was as good a place as any, and maybe this time actually talk to some of the people in the community instead of awkwardly lurking : P

anywho! i'm 20, burping is probably my biggest fetish (although stuffed bellies and thiccccness are right up next to it) and im blessed w being naturally v burpy actually, which is great bc i cant seem to make myself burp on command at all : / uhhh beyond that i love vidya games and the like plus im into occult/esoteric things and learning abt weird shit that goes on in our weird world

i'm pretty open to talking to anyone, basically so long as they arent overtly disgusting/rude/creepy i'm happy to talk abt whatever to whoever, and all the better if they happen to share not just one, but two taboo communities you discovered you were a part of :x as a preface i am the queen of slow responses and i promise i mean nothing by it nor will i ever stress over not being replied to! w/ that said hope to see some PM's from yall and maybe find the courage to shoot a few out myself : )