Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

LGBT+ and Burp Fetish

General discussion of the burping fetish.
Alec

LGBT+ and Burp Fetish

Post by Alec » 01 Jul 2018, 20:31

Hey guys! I had an old account on here that I've abandoned because it was from years ago, and since then I have both come out as transgender (ftm) and as bisexual. I was wondering if there are any other LGBT+ folks here who share the burping fetish!

A bit about myself: I'm 22 years old, I'm a trans guy, obviously I'm super into burping, and I'm not a bad burper myself. Though unfortunately I'm uncomfortable sharing photos, videos, or recordings of myself (mainly because I'm trans and dislike how I look and sound), I LOVE talking with people and am down to talk about almost anything.

So yeah, tell me a bit about yourselves and shoot me a PM if anyone wants to chat :) :D

burpaccount2

Re: LGBT+ and Burp Fetish

Post by burpaccount2 » 01 Jul 2018, 22:26

I would love to talk to you!

Jerryfromfinance

My thoughts

Post by Jerryfromfinance » 11 Jul 2018, 20:07

I'm a gay man and I would love to talk about being LGBTQ with a burp fetish. I am mostly turned on by the quality of biological male burps. However, I have also been attracted to trans men burping. Burping (for me) can be so sexy because it is very masculine and taboo. When a trans man burps, I am attracted to how it feels like they are expressing their gender in a rude and unapologetic way. Even though I am gay, I still would love to burp with a woman or a trans man. It would feel like a very personal and unique language that only we know how to speak. Other people hear this language but don't understand it the way that we do. A burp fetish is such a blessing because it can create a world of pleasure and beauty out of something that is insignificant to the average person.

Alec

Post by Alec » 11 Jul 2018, 20:24

Jerryfromfinance wrote:
11 Jul 2018, 20:07
I'm a gay man and I would love to talk about being LGBTQ with a burp fetish. I am mostly turned on by the quality of biological male burps. However, I have also been attracted to trans men burping. Burping (for me) can be so sexy because it is very masculine and taboo. When a trans man burps, I am attracted to how it feels like they are expressing their gender in a rude and unapologetic way. Even though I am gay, I still would love to burp with a woman or a trans man. It would feel like a very personal and unique language that only we know how to speak. Other people hear this language but don't understand it the way that we do. A burp fetish is such a blessing because it can create a world of pleasure and beauty out of something that is insignificant to the average person.
I mean, considering a trans man is still a man, it's not surprising that a gay man can be attracted to a trans man. And I am a "biological male", I think what you mean is cis man (: I would love to talk burping with you if you're into this though

RavenTheGarbageWitch

Post by RavenTheGarbageWitch » 12 Jul 2018, 06:48

hi there! seeing this actually made me go ahead and start a fresh account and leave my old one behind, like you i used to be on here and have since discovered ive been a girl this whole time (and how maybe 5% of boys arent actually gross and can also manage to be attractive and kind and thus worth my attention)! ive been trying to slowly come out so i figured here was as good a place as any, and maybe this time actually talk to some of the people in the community instead of awkwardly lurking : P

anywho! i'm 20, burping is probably my biggest fetish (although stuffed bellies and thiccccness are right up next to it) and im blessed w being naturally v burpy actually, which is great bc i cant seem to make myself burp on command at all : / uhhh beyond that i love vidya games and the like plus im into occult/esoteric things and learning abt weird shit that goes on in our weird world

i'm pretty open to talking to anyone, basically so long as they arent overtly disgusting/rude/creepy i'm happy to talk abt whatever to whoever, and all the better if they happen to share not just one, but two taboo communities you discovered you were a part of :x as a preface i am the queen of slow responses and i promise i mean nothing by it nor will i ever stress over not being replied to! w/ that said hope to see some PM's from yall and maybe find the courage to shoot a few out myself : )