Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Other senses in relation to the fetish

General discussion of the burping fetish.
Iluvburps

Other senses in relation to the fetish

Post by Iluvburps » 21 Jun 2018, 01:23

I know we are all turned on by the sound/aural, but is anyone else turned by

The smell/olfactory

Definitely for me in the past. My high school friends use to burp around me all the time and I remember getting hard on smelling the different type of sodas they would drink. Unfortunately, we don't hang out anymore. :(

The taste

Probably depends on what the person ate. I've had a bad experience with this. A friend of mind burped and blew it while my mouth was open, I cant describe the taste other than it being very bad :ymsick:

The feeling of the burp (either from the vibration or from the gas)

Im sure most of you who have the talent has burped in your hands before. My question is of course does it turn you on to feel the vibration or the gas/air touching your skin. It does for me. It feels close to perfume being sprayed on you( does it feel that way to others?). If you're not into your own burps(or burping to help propel your imagination) and have had someone,maybe a spouse, burped really loud/powerful on you describe the feeling and whether you were turned on or not.

The visuals(either the way the burper burps or actually seeing the gas)

I know most here are turned on by the look of how a person blast burps or of a closed mouth burp. but are any turned on by actually seeing the gas being emitted? like here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XLZwO1OklA (if you look closely at 1:20 you can see it) and for the people into cartoon burps does the drawing of the gas, thats shown in most cartoons, turn you on even more?

I'm really interested to hear what everyone else has to say about each of these. :)

frank1

Re: Other senses in relation to the fetish

Post by frank1 » 21 Jun 2018, 05:04

I can't say that i'm turned on by the smell or taste of a burp. One exception being this one type a guy sitting near me burped after drinking soda and i smelled the soda. I'm mainly turned on by watching a guy rip a huge burp so I would say visual. Smelling a burp is gross to me.

Iluvburps

Post by Iluvburps » 04 Jul 2018, 23:41

frank1 wrote:
21 Jun 2018, 05:04
I can't say that i'm turned on by the smell or taste of a burp. One exception being this one type a guy sitting near me burped after drinking soda and i smelled the soda. I'm mainly turned on by watching a guy rip a huge burp so I would say visual. Smelling a burp is gross to me.
Thanks for replying. :)

Anyone else?

Jerryfromfinance

Post by Jerryfromfinance » 11 Jul 2018, 20:17

I can definitely relate to being attracted to the visual of someone belching. Because it is socially unacceptable, it is so sexy to see how men naturally act when they try to suppress a burp. I love it when they hold their fist up to their mouth to try and conceal their burp, even though it just makes it much more obvious. It's also attractive to see the movement of their mouth when they unapologetically release a loud burp.

Burpaddict

Post by Burpaddict » 05 Aug 2018, 03:34

I’m not really a fan of smelling or tasting a burp, it’s kinda weird because I think it’s gross yet I let my boyfriend burp in my face and burp against my lips as we kiss, those two things turn me on...

I love it when my boyfriend burps on my neck and I feel the vibration. NSFW warning: it’s the same when he burps into my pussy during oral sex or burps on my clit, the vibrations drive me nuts.

Another thing I can relate to for visual is when he or someone else inhales air into their stomach, I’m not a fan of the swallowing method but the inhale followed by a big burp is amazing, I like watching their stomach and throat move as they suck in the air and burp it out, the sound of inhaling air turns me on too.
And my boyfriend sometimes sucks air into his stomach and I watch it swell up as he traps all the burps in there, then he lets me rest my head against his stomach so I can hear the air gurgling inside him then he releases it into huge burps, I just love it!

So yeah as well as the sound of a burp, these things turn me on too 😊
Burping is sexy

purple525

Post by purple525 » 18 Aug 2018, 19:53

Something that I really like is if the person in question burps and then describes how it tasted - that can turn me on a lot if the person is someone whom I find attractive. I generally don't like smells, because I've had my fair share of bad experiences with them in the past (some burps can really stink and there is nothing sexy or nice about that). as for the visuals, I like to see the look of relief on the person's face after burping. It completes the imagery of it so well! :)

PS. Although I said earlier that as a whole I don't like smells, I will say that I once read a story (I think it may have been on here but I don't remember. It was many years ago) about a girl who goes to the movies and eats popcorn and drinks a bubblegum flavoured slush. Later on in the story she is talking to her boyfriend and burps in his face and he can smell everything she ate and drank. I really liked that because somehow it was very endearing and adorable. If anyone remembers or knows what I'm talking about, please let me know!

Embers

Post by Embers » 28 Aug 2018, 22:49

I kinda like it when a guy lets out such a huge beer belch and sorta closes his mouth before every bit of gas has been expelled from his mouth, so his cheeks puff out and then he kinda blows the rest of the gas out of his mouth. That’s a situation where I’d think it was hot if some of the air blew my way and I got whiff of the beer. :)

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 06 Sep 2018, 15:40

Indeed!
The sound is the most important factor but it is closely followed by how the burp feels, what she looks like as she does it and whether it had a taste. The smell is the only sense I don't seem to appreciate, something about the smell of burps just makes me want to gag and it makes it a turn off if it smells to bad, even if it sounded and looked good.