Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Transphobia in the fetish community

General discussion of the burping fetish.
frank1

Transphobia in the fetish community

Post by frank1 » 13 May 2018, 19:22

Just something i've been noticing recently and felt i should bring some attention to it. I make compilations of guys burping which also includes trans guys as well and i've gotten a not so savory comment once on it. I've seen comments on videos with trans girls with the t slur and its not cool at all. Just thought this a thing we should be aware of.

jingle

Re: Transphobia in the fetish community

Post by jingle » 13 May 2018, 19:56

Understand, this is an general issue outside of the community. Issues like those doesn't exclude us because we are different. We still are people of the world that either deal with or harbor social issues of the world be it LGBT, race, gender, etc.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 13 May 2018, 21:15

I'm aware its an issue outside the community I was just bringing it to attention that i've seen some people on this very forum engage in transphobia so i thought it relevant to bring up now.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 13 May 2018, 21:27

Just an example of what i'm talking about

CarrieTolan

Post by CarrieTolan » 19 May 2018, 19:41

Thank you for bringing this up! This is definitely an important issue to address, I'm glad people are talking about it!

Much love,
Carrie :fart:
howdy