Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

How do i get rid of this

General discussion of the burping fetish.
Burp smoker

How do i get rid of this

Post by Burp smoker » 06 Oct 2018, 15:22

Hi, lately ive been bored with this fetish and i would like to know how do i get rid of this, i cant enjoy my sexual life because it is basically the only thing that turns me on and i have tried to look for Girls Who burp but it has been fucking imposible, im tired to watch the same videos and compilations, im pretty tired of watching videos and jerk... Any advice would be very appreciated

himynameis

Re: How do i get rid of this

Post by himynameis » 06 Oct 2018, 15:33

You can't.

Burp smoker

Post by Burp smoker » 06 Oct 2018, 16:02

himynameis wrote:
06 Oct 2018, 15:33
You can't.
St
Lol there must be a way

subliminal91

Post by subliminal91 » 06 Oct 2018, 18:18

I doubt it, man. It would be like trying to change your sexuality, which I don't think is proven to work. Any attempt would require some pretty intense therapy, I imagine, that would try to get you to associate burping with unpleasant sensations, perhaps A Clockwork Orange style. I will say that I used to feel like you, very discouraged because burping used to be the only thing that got me going. It sounds cheesy, but once I started dating the right girls for me my sexual pallet expanded greatly, and now I am turned out by various things, some kinky and some just normal. I don't know what your dating history is like, but for me to have functioning sexual relationships I had to date women who I actually felt strongly about. Casual dating never worked for me because I always felt like there had to be some belching for me to get into a girl I didn't know well, sexually speaking at least.

HicBurpLover22

Post by HicBurpLover22 » 06 Oct 2018, 18:53

There is always hypnosis you can look into.

Iluvburps

Post by Iluvburps » 08 Oct 2018, 02:35

Burp smoker wrote:
06 Oct 2018, 15:22
Hi, lately ive been bored with this fetish and i would like to know how do i get rid of this, i cant enjoy my sexual life because it is basically the only thing that turns me on and i have tried to look for Girls Who burp but it has been fucking imposible, im tired to watch the same videos and compilations, im pretty tired of watching videos and jerk... Any advice would be very appreciated
I've tried. You really can't.

But why would you want to get rid of it? why would you want to get rid of the only thing that gets you going? you'd become a pure ace...what kind of burps are you into though? if its both natural and on command, I suggest you keep trying to find the girl that can pleasure you in that department; maybe she can burp repeatedly while you both do it. But if your only into natural burps and autistic like some people I suggest you just forget about that and just be lucky your not pure ace.

SpasticSpecter154

Post by SpasticSpecter154 » 11 Oct 2018, 06:35

Burp smoker wrote:
06 Oct 2018, 15:22
im pretty tired of watching videos and jerk... Any advice would be very appreciated
Just don't for a while. Unless the lack of masturbation starts causing health issues, it's not something you need to do if you're no longer as sexually stimulated as you once were. It's completely healthy and natural to lose a bit of ones libido with age.