Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Burp Comps Age Restricted???

General discussion of the burping fetish.
frank1

Burp Comps Age Restricted???

Post by frank1 » 12 Sep 2018, 18:40

So I've started to notice a few of my burp compilations have been age restricted and I have no idea why. Theres nothing inappropriate or sexual about them. Which leads me to believe burping comps are something YouTube feels is inappropriate for children to see and I have no idea why.

burpinboter

Re: Burp Comps Age Restricted???

Post by burpinboter » 12 Sep 2018, 21:35

frank1 wrote:
12 Sep 2018, 18:40
So I've started to notice a few of my burp compilations have been age restricted and I have no idea why. Theres nothing inappropriate or sexual about them. Which leads me to believe burping comps are something YouTube feels is inappropriate for children to see and I have no idea why.
Someone is probably reporting them and youtube decides that the nature of them is sexual. It's obvious it's sexual when you look at the comments.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 13 Sep 2018, 00:10

burpinboter wrote:
12 Sep 2018, 21:35
frank1 wrote:
12 Sep 2018, 18:40
Someone is probably reporting them and youtube decides that the nature of them is sexual. It's obvious it's sexual when you look at the comments.
Not all of them have sexual comments though, so if someone reports something as inappropriate YouTube goes along with it. :/

wouldntyouliketoknow

Post by wouldntyouliketoknow » 18 Sep 2018, 22:12

Um burping is not sexual? The only way it could be viewed as sexual is if it was specifically from a fetish video (you know where the person is trying to be sexy) rather than just someone burping. Most people do not find burping to be something sexual- only we do because we have a fetish for it. There are fetishes for everything, even coughing and sneezing...
I never post the same thing twice or post links that people have already posted- you can just use the search on the forum and I sometimes update my dead links aswell if I can.
I'm only turned on by hearing burps, I'm not turned on by doing them. Here to share links and discuss.