Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

siblings burping

General discussion of the burping fetish.
ultrablue123

Re: siblings burping

Post by ultrablue123 » 05 Nov 2008, 00:10

Omnius wrote:OMG I know exactly how this feels, my sister burps all the freaking time and it pisses me off so much!
haha woot im not alone

tnx_404
Administrator

Post by tnx_404 » 05 Nov 2008, 17:44

My sister burps alot,almost every time I'm with her,she burps at least once and everytime she does it, I feel sooo uncomfortable,it's beyond words. I'm starting to see a pattern here. Maybe it's because of our sisters or other female family members that at least some of us were drawn into this fetish. I always felt like it had something to do with my sister and her friends. She had a few female friends that could burp really loud and great but unfortunately she's not too close with them anymore :(

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 05 Nov 2008, 18:08

tnx_404 wrote:My sister burps alot,almost every time I'm with her,she burps at least once and everytime she does it, I feel sooo uncomfortable,it's beyond words. I'm starting to see a pattern here. Maybe it's because of our sisters or other female family members that at least some of us were drawn into this fetish. I always felt like it had something to do with my sister and her friends. She had a few female friends that could burp really loud and great but unfortunately she's not too close with them anymore :(
Hmmm dunno about that for me cuz my sister is 4 years younger than me so when her friends burp it's nothing to me, girls burping is only attractive for me if they are about my age.

jingle

Post by jingle » 05 Nov 2008, 19:25

well me and my 2 sisters held alot of burping contest it never really bothered me but it made me curious as well... as was said before our family members could be the very reason why we have this fetish....

i didnt meet too much of my oldest sister friends but some of them did burp... i sorta have a mixed reaction to them though but yeah it is weird though maybe it is the guilty be association ting

ultrablue123

Post by ultrablue123 » 05 Nov 2008, 22:26

tnx_404 wrote:My sister burps alot,almost every time I'm with her,she burps at least once and everytime she does it, I feel sooo uncomfortable,it's beyond words. I'm starting to see a pattern here. Maybe it's because of our sisters or other female family members that at least some of us were drawn into this fetish. I always felt like it had something to do with my sister and her friends. She had a few female friends that could burp really loud and great but unfortunately she's not too close with them anymore :(
hmm well i dunno if its like that for me. cause i always had interest in burps even before i realized what it was, and it started at a very young age. and as far as i know my sister only started burping a lot maybe 5 or 6 years ago. i guess she just decided she didnt care about acting like a lady any more but yeah my whole facsination with burps started before she started doing it all the time

Mytime96

Post by Mytime96 » 05 Nov 2008, 23:22

My sister burps a lot and really disgusts me. But I guess that's the why it should be. I saw Sarina's sister in one of her videos. She's pretty good.

BurpingGoddess

Post by BurpingGoddess » 07 Nov 2008, 00:00

Mytime96 wrote:My sister burps a lot and really disgusts me. But I guess that's the why it should be. I saw Sarina's sister in one of her videos. She's pretty good.
You should hear us when we drink beer. LOL! it's like a Lion's roar right BESIDE you. O_O;
To burp or not to burp.. That is the question! -BurpingGoddess

belchingmouse

Post by belchingmouse » 08 Nov 2008, 08:52

Hmm, interesting topic. I think I will start a new thread soon taking the idea and going a different direction with it if it hasn't been done yet.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 10 Aug 2018, 09:15

Yeah my brother does it a lot and doesnt even say excuse me most of the time. I try my best to ignore it but it really grinds my gears.