Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Someone you find super annoying until they burp?

General discussion of the burping fetish.
frank1

Someone you find super annoying until they burp?

Post by frank1 » 22 May 2018, 12:10

A thought just occurred to me but has there every been a person on the internet that you can't stand personality wise and absolutely loathe until you discover that they burp quite frequently and then all of sudden your super turned on by their burps eventhough you dislike them on every other aspect you find their burps alluring?

I would say for me the first example that comes to mind is Jake Paul. He's really annoying and cringeworthy in general in all his videos but as soon as I found out that he burps a lot in his videos I found myself sitting through a bunch of his videos just to find more lmao.

burpinboter

Re: Someone you find super annoying until they burp?

Post by burpinboter » 22 May 2018, 21:34

When I was a kid, there was this guy in my grade. I thought he was such a nerd. Really obnoxious kid. Very hyper, did dorky things... He looked very dorky too, scrawny with glasses...
Wouldn't be caught dead around him. (My school was very clicky, exactly like mean girls. So sorry if I'm coming across as an ass...)

Anyway... This all changed one day when I heard him belch. Fuck could he burp... Better than most stuff you see on YouTube. And he did it on command at his lunch table with the kids that played Yugioh. Im talking inhaled air and long powerful, squeely burps like Steff. I would try to do basketball at recess near the geeky kids because this guy would have a burp fit once every two weeks or so while walking around with his friends on the basketball court. They never played, just walked around talking. But when he had his burping fits it was like every 10 steps he'd belt one out and his friends would all look at him like, "WTF..." he would just smile. Fuck it was attractive. I had a HUGE crush on him afterwards