Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Regular or Diet? Does it make a difference?

General discussion of the burping fetish.
SpasticSpecter154

Regular or Diet? Does it make a difference?

Post by SpasticSpecter154 » 10 Oct 2017, 21:24

When it comes to soda and how it's produced/distributed, is there a noticeable difference in the amount of carbonation between regular sodas and diet sodas? Do artificial sweeteners actually have an adverse reaction to the contained carbon dioxide? Seeing as burping all comes down to the amount of air in the stomach and the carbonation in liquids plays a big role in increasing it, what should I be looking for/avoiding if I want some satisfying burps?

I've also done some reading on how the carbonation dissolves faster in plastic bottles as opposed to aluminum cans, which would probably explain the terrible "shelf life" I have even when I refrigerate my sodas.

belchboy

Re: Regular or Diet? Does it make a difference?

Post by belchboy » 10 Oct 2017, 22:57

Not sure if its all placebo, but I think diet works better. They just feel that bit more epic