Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Would it be ok to record someone burping without them knowing if it's just a one time thing?

General discussion of the burping fetish.
Anon8838

Would it be ok to record someone burping without them knowing if it's just a one time thing?

Post by Anon8838 » 18 Oct 2016, 22:12

So there's this girl in my class who sits next to me. And out of no where she lets out these huge burps. They are so loud it makes you jump back a little everytime she does it. I've never heard anyone burp like she does. NEVER. before and obviously it's a major turn on. I kept shifting around in my seat and I could barely control myself. I couldn't take it anymore so at the end of class I took out my phone and started a recording (discretely, no one saw) and quickly put it back in my bag while it was recording. Sadly, she didn't do it again.
I know it's wrong but I really want to get a recording of her doing it at least a few times. Is this too wrong? I mean I know it's like illegal to record someone without their consent but my phones in my bag so it would just be the audio. :(( it's just really hot and obviously I'm not going to straight up ask her. I don't even know her. It's weird and I don't even want anyone to know I have this fetish. It's extremely embarrassing to me but it's beyond my control.

Burpjob

Re: Would it be ok to record someone burping without them knowing if it's just a one time thing?

Post by Burpjob » 18 Oct 2016, 22:33

I would recommend becoming friends with her, then depending on how quickly you want to hear her burp again, there's two things you can do. You could one, wait until she does it again, compliment her on it, and then ask her or two(the better option in my opinion use a game I like to called Random Questions, it's where each player asks other players five random questions, and take turns asking them. The person who is asked the question has to answer truthfully, and if a player who hears an answer from another player wants to ask more questions based on that same topic, then they can without counting towards the game. Then all you have to do is ask her how she feels about burping as the third or fourth question, but make sure you ask extremely insane questions before that, and then you're in. :) If she says she likes to burp or she doesn't mind it, then you can proceed to asking things like if she can do it on command, and if she wants you to record her. I guess the excuse you can use for recording her could be to put it on Youtube with her consent or just for fun or something.

mooglepies

Re: Would it be ok to record someone burping without them knowing if it's just a one time thing?

Post by mooglepies » 19 Oct 2016, 06:10

While I don't think that in practice much harm would be done by discretely recording her, I think it's pretty fucked up to do. It sounds like you know that she'd be creeped out by you secretly recording her and I think there's your answer. When you say you can barely control yourself that's concerning. The idea that if you get turned on you'll start making bad decisions that you know are wrong is scary. I'm not gonna play slippery slope and say that this is the door that leads you down a path of regularly committing sexual assault but it's one of those things that show you may need to start practicing self control and thinking of her perspective and what you think is the right thing to do in general for this situation.

At the end of the day if you have to ask then there's your answer.

Trappin

Post by Trappin » 19 Oct 2016, 06:49

Don't do it man its just wrong. But then again I'm not your bro or dad. So nobody can tell you what to do except you. I've actually recorded a good friend of mine burping before secretly. She was pretty good at it and did it on command. But i couldn't even enjoy the recording because i felt so damn guilty. I deleted it a day after and just decided I'll stick to enjoying them in person. Instead of recording them like a weirdo. Not calling you one its just how i felt. That guilt will eat you up bro, so just enjoy them in person. Lmao wear jeans always around her hides that bulge.

But your best bet is to ask. I dont have the balls for that. Only time i ask is if me and the girl are dating. If we're just friends i don't ask, and just enjoy them in person.

Rosy Jade Maiden

Post by Rosy Jade Maiden » 26 Oct 2016, 14:27

Would you take a photo up a woman's skirt without permission? We have a duty as fetishists to behave ethically.

HEARTofIRON

Post by HEARTofIRON » 21 Dec 2016, 14:18

I am not necessarily saying it is ok to do, but I actually do something like that on a regular basis. There is this girl in my class who burps a lot and every time she starts to burp I get out my phone and film her while pretending to just be checking my messages or something. I hold the phone really close to my face so nobody can tell I am actually using it to take a video. As long as you do not post it on the internet for the whole world to see, I suppose it is not TOO terrible, but it still is rather inappropriate. Just make sure nobody finds out.

Jordan Ross

Post by Jordan Ross » 27 Dec 2016, 04:20

....no, that's creepy as fuck and then some. especially if you don't know her. i'm sorry (no i'm not) but how would you like if i recorded you when you burped and uploaded it without your consent. please, go away. :wtf:
:sodaburp:

sub_2

Post by sub_2 » 08 Jan 2017, 20:08

Hey dude, although not ethically acceptable, it certainly does sound like you are at a moral crossroads. I do not think it is legal to do this.

Ookie

Post by Ookie » 21 Jul 2017, 21:27

It's not really right, but in the other hand lots of girls i know take pics of hot guys they see in the street and publish online without consent and they don't get in trouble...

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 13 Aug 2017, 10:22

It would be acceptable to record a burp without someone knowing and only keeping it for your own private collection, in my opinion. Yeah it's a bit unethical, but if it's for your eyes only an no one else is ever going to see it then I can't see the harm, as long as it was only a one time thing... Beyond that it just becomes creepy and stalkerish.

It's definitely never acceptable to record someone without them knowing for the purposes of publishing it online (like to this forum). You know what this community is like, any content that shows up here will be achived by at least one person. If she turned out to be good she could become one of our burping legends and I don't think that is the type of thing most women would like to be famous for.
Forever in search of the ultimate perfect burp.... BURPVANA...

Omni's Top Burpers/Burps of All Time - The Essence of BURPVANA - AS OF JUNE 2017:
#1 TheJennaKitten - https://www.manyvids.com/Video/391810/B ... e-Burping/
#2 Cartier's Girlfriend -https://mega.nz/#F!vRcECYKJ!z8AUQOICppnUiGUcWslMGQ
#3 Mandy Taylor - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlhEMXplPm0
#4 Mer Fersure - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVroU7Jqujc
#5 Gloria Zombaaay - https://youtu.be/urQLZCIeNcA?t=6m3s