These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Burp Fetish Forums. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
- Moderators may close threads that contain excessive drama or trolling. There is no need to sugarcoat everything, but politeness is encouraged. #
- Language that is racist, sexist, homophobic or otherwise hateful will not be tolerated here. We have a very diverse community so please be mindful of this. #
- Do not post content focusing on young teens or anyone younger. If you have to wonder if the subject of a video is too young, assume that they are and don't post it. #
- Content which is still able to be purchased is only allowed if the relevant storefront has not been updated in the last 12 months. #
- Content produced on commission or otherwise on a one-off basis is allowed if the producer cannot be contacted for another custom. #
Fanmade previews of camshows are allowed, if the clip only contains up to 3 burps and is no longer than 20 seconds. The preview-post has to contain a link to the model's profile, so users can support them further.
If said camshow model's profile isn't available anymore, rule "4a." applies.
The same goes for "Clips 4 Sale"-type content, that is missing a sample of what the material sounds like. #
We welcome content producers who would like to promote their products on the forums! Please make sure that you are posting in the Commercial Video Clips forum for your chosen gender.
Promotion of content which is not related to burping will be deleted. #
Impersonation and Catfishing
- Very occasionally, a user will be found to have impersonated someone else in order to receive money, burps from another person, attention and so on. If a user is found with sufficient proof to have been impersonating other users or catfishing, they will be permanently banned. #